Future plans, anyone?

I took up an exam last saturday... easy lang nman. mostly grammar and usage English, IQ tests, the usual. Until the last question - WHAT ARE YOUR CAREER PATHS AND FUTURE PLANS?

Huh??? Seryoso??? Young as I am, I never really thought of any future plans. I know what I want right now, but the future? Who cares, right? It took me about another 10 mins. to start answering the test. Future plans? I can hear my favorite song for the moment "Don't wanna wake up alone anymore, still believing you'll walk though my door, all i need is to know its for sure..." Funny... will I qualify if I'd answer that my future plan is to settle down and marry? To find the man of my dreams? ha, ha... As for my career path... I'd answer that what I've always wanted is to be a social worker or a crime scene investigator so it doesn't really matter coz' i won't get to be any of those, thank you. I looked around and everyone of them is seriously answering the last question and I thought, am I the only one who doesn't give a damn? Sure, I'd like to end the war, eradicate poverty, decrease the crime rate and work for world peace but it wouldn't be considered as serious goals except if you're the President. So I wrote down the important words - TO LIVE, TO DREAM AND TO DO WHAT FEELS RIGHT FOR ME AND FOR OTHERS. hmmm. short but sweet...

Comments

Popular Posts