18th Hot Air Balloon Festival





Its not everyday that you get to see hot air balloons flying our Philippines skies.

That is why my sisters and I traveled to Clark at 3am last Sunday to experience the last day of the hot air balloon festival.


Dubbed as "a weekend of everything that flies", the event showcased multiple aerial shows including kite flying, paragliding and flying exhibitions.

I would have to say that aside from the balloons, the most exciting part was the flying exhibition of Brietling jets featuring French pilots.

Yes I know, those last two words are enough to make any sane woman swoon. Add the fact that they were doing all sorts of flying exhibitions and death defying stunts that really amazed the crowd.


Even with lack of sleep and the scorching sun, it still made the trip memorable and worth the early travel.

I encourage you to go and experience it next year.  It's more fun here :-)




Comments

Popular Posts