Listen: Not Over You



No, I am not heartbroken.  And I am not dedicating this to anyone in my life.

I just want to post this song because I will always be in love with Gavin De Graw.

Gavin has the gift of creating songs that echo our most weepy moments.  Like being in denial about a lost love and not being able to get over someone.

Moments that are weepy, messy and never easy.

Trust me.  Been there, done that.  See related post here.

And while we are on the topic of love and forgeting, I would like to share to you this heartwrenching quote by Joni Mitchell:

"I love you when I forget about me."

Now get your tissue ready and listen to this song.

Comments

  1. Hm. Very nice song.

    Try listening to "Skinny Love" by Birdy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I listened to it and it was so hauntingly beautiful :-)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for joining Blogs Ng Pinoy! Your blog has been posted! You can also vote for your favorite blogs! The Top 5 highest rated will be displayed in the BLOGS OF FAME and will be featured weekly in our Facebook page ;)

    For site news & updates, check facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

    Thank you,
    BNP
    blogsngpinoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thank you for sharing this song, its my first time to hear it and I did love it so much

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts