Pick Upper

Well, I guess there is truth to the adage:  When you are unlucky in love, you are lucky on other things.
 
And that for me is winning those Valentine’s Day mushy contests.


Do you remember that I also won the  “What is Love?” contest last February 2014?  See related post here.

And  despite the pressure and lack of considerable knowledge on the topic, I won again this year by coming up with the best and the cheesiest pick up line. 




My boss (the one and only judge) said that he chose it since it is one if not the only entry for  pick up lines by women.

Now the office is calling me The undisputed winner of every Valentine's Day contest at OiP. 
 
I’m sharing my winning pick up line here in case you have any need to use it.  I do not think I can ever utter it since I lack the self confidence and the looks to pull it off.
 
Goodluck! 

Comments

Popular Posts