Resting Place


I am a blogger. That I have established early on in my life. I realize that I have opinions and I enjoy voicing them out. I like telling people of my experiences, no matter how common they may be & I relish getting reactions from them, good or otherwise.

And so, I have searched for a place in which to put all my writings in place. I have tried Friendster, but it's a little outdated. Multiply, but I hated it when it got updated. And so, I have hibernated and kept all my thoughts inside until I found a well deserved resting place for them.

Here... now... is where I would start again. But since starting over requires some good old lessons from the past, I will be posting and consolidating all my blogs from before here. So don't be misled if you read me being senti & heartbroken, dreamy, dissapointed, etc (it's all in the past, i hope...)

Readers, I hope you continue to read my blogs. They might not give you life's lessons but you will get a dash of entertainment and then some....

Comments

Popular Posts