1st Day Blues

I don't know what's with 1st days...
Late na ako for my 4 pm class...tumatakbo na ako going up the stairs to the 3rd floor... as i was nearing my room, a very distinguished gentleman was entering the other door. I beat him into it...running as fast as i could. As I entered, everyone's eyes was on me... I smiled shyly and cautiously approached the last row and found myself a seat. As they continue discussing (which was for about 10 seconds after my interruption) I noticed something was wrong. They were all old... too old... as in mga late 30's or 40's. They were holding thick books and discussing some legal terms... they couldn't possibly be my classmates? "parang me mali" My mind screamed. So I stood up, and went out.. as fast as I could. as I closed the door, the room went bursting with laughter. I was so embarrassed that I decided to turn back and say (to the instructor) " I'm sorry sir, but I had to ask... is this the 4 pm class?' They were all so shocked to see me back (and maybe ashamed of their reactions) that he took a moment to answer "No, young lady, this is the 3 pm class." It turned out that the distinguished gentleman is also a student and the the instructor is a young goodlooking guy. I apologized profusely for interrupting their class... it turned out that i was in the wrong room and that my class is at the other building.

Moral lessons:
Not all distinguished looking gentleman is a professor.
Never burst into a room filled with old people (they think being late for class is a joke)
Pag napapahiya... magpa cute na lang!

Comments

Popular Posts