Of Work, Studies & Future

naka-compartmentalize na ang buhay ko. i only have time for work, studies, family and myself…in that order. i don’t have time to do anything else.
somebody asked me… diba malungkot maging single?
huh? are you kidding? with the time that i have right now, its a blessing that i don’t exist for anybody else. i don’t even have time to read all the books i like to read, to watch movies i like to see, to travel, to relax… i can’t even take a bath for more than 30 minutes.
there is somebody in my future… that i am sure… at habang wala pa sya, i might as well enjoy myself.
a wise woman (my mom) once told me "Once married, always married. So, why hurry?"
time is passing by so fast and i am sure that my future someone is not just sitting down and being miserable just beacause we have not yet met. just as i plan to enjoy my singleness, i hope he gets to enjoy his too.
and maybe, when we meet… we can get to share our stories and memories.

Comments

Popular Posts