Demigod

Had another series of QA related trainings, and one of the important realizations I have encountered is this...Me guy pala na "beauty and brains"?…

I know, it sounds confusing but its true. And for purposes of saving face, I would refrain from mentioning his name since it might cause me a huge embarassment when he happens to read this (He works for PAL as QA, btw).

I’m sorry but i’m sooo impressed with you, i want to cry. You don’t deserve to be beautiful since you’re a guy and you don’t need to be smart because you’re already pretty to start with. What’s more, you seem oblivious to fact that you look good. Dude, if I were you, I would run for public office. You possess a charisma tantamount to Chiz Escudero and Kris Aquino combined. Your looks alone would rival John Lloyd if his complexion is that of Bea. Seeing your hair motivates me to have mine rebonded asap. Your smile would cause anyone diabetes while your shining eyes would make us go blind. You posses an impossible amount of intelligence, I am inspired to blog about you.

I hope you don’t get to read this and think i’m crazy

Comments

Popular Posts