Be Delicious

I love being single.  And the best thing about being single is the freedom to live my life the way I want it.  I do want I want, eat what I want and wear what I want when and how I want.  But a friend also told me once that you can easily notice the single girl in the group by how much attention she gives her appearance.  True, every single girl wants to always look their best.  Afterall, as they say "If you are single, everyday is a great day to meet someone special".  My take on this is not so much on appearances.  Those of you who know me would agree that I am not a pretty girl.  But...yes there's a but.  I take care of myself.  I make sure that I appear decent if not somewhat presentable.  And my best advice?  Wear a signature scent.  For me, nothing says beauty more than a clean, fresh, subtle scent.  My scent?  It has always been Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden, which smells like light citrus on a cool sunday morning.  But recently, I have discovered an even amazing scent...DKNY's Be Delicious.  Its a light and fruity apple scent perfect for summer.  I wear this scent whenever I need to feel an extra boost of confidence.  Yes, even perky single girls have low moments. But this one will certainly get you that one extra attention and compliment to feel beautiful.  So, take a bite, wear this scent and smell and feel delicious.



*DKNY Be Delicious comes in Red and Green Apple scent.  For more info go to http://dkny.donnakaran.com/accessories/fragrance/.

Comments

Popular Posts