Dog Bites and Puppy Love


I love dogs.  And puppies for me are the sweetest creatures on earth. I have included here some of my practice shots of our newest puppy christened as "Chrisma" (a derivative of "Christmas" since she arrived December 24, hence the shortened name) or "Muymuy" as we fondly call her.


I treat dogs not just as a pet, but as a family. And as they say, there are many benefits to owning a dog.  They can improve your mood.  They encourage you to run and get some exercise.  They make you happy. They are loyal, supportive, affectionate and devoted.  Just being greeted by their waging tale puts a smile to my face no matter how bad my day went.

They even say that dog owners live longer because they cope better with stress and do not suffer from depression.  But now, we do not merely have dogs for companionship.  They guard our property, assist the blind, they are often used in search and rescue. They never ask for anything in return and they make it their mission to reward their owners by making them happy.  I say having a dog is one of life's greatest gift!



This is a post dedicated to all dog lovers out there.  I encourage everyone to own a dog.  Better yet, you can adopt one and give one lonely dog a good home to live.  Please go and visit the website of Philippine Animal Welfare Society (PAWS) at http://www.paws.org.ph/site/1/default.aspx

Comments

Popular Posts