Watch: This Means War

I'm a fan of McG, so I go see this film with impossibly high expectations.

And I must say, this movie does not disappoint.

I guess when you put two extremely attractive and dashing men, a girl next door type, a spy-ish inspired story and a kickass director, you get a movie worth seeing over and over again.

The fight scenes, the lines, the men, Reese's legs and her moments with Chelsea Handler all make this movie so entertaining you don't want it to end.  And let's not forget the bromance brewing between Chris Pine and Tom Hardy.

Two guys saying "I love you" to each other even after fighting over a girl?  That is something else...

I have to quote Chelsea Handler's character Trish when she gave this advise:

"Don't go with the better guy.  Go with the guy who makes you better."

Tom Hardy in this category ain't that bad ;-)

Comments

Popular Posts