Read: This Is A Crazy Planets

“But people who cannot distinguish between “it’s” and “its” have no right to look down on jejemons.”

Sarcasm for me is the more intelligent way of being bitchy. It is subtle, it is smart and it is fierce.


This book is overflowing with Lourd's unique sense of sarcasm.  And we have to admit that good sarcastic men are rare nowadays. It is for this reason that we should admire those few. 
His musings tell us not only of how guys like him think, but more importantly how society functions on a base level.  Lourd is everyman.  We believe him because he is so relatable.  He is everyone’s ideal kumpare. And it takes a good, talented man to be this brilliantly naughty, funny and opinionated.


Lourd writes about his rantings in a wicked, nasty way that would leave you asking for more.  And humor of course.  Those acerbic statements worthy of a libel case concealed in a funny line or two.  If  I was a Kris Aquino reading this, I would laugh out loud before I realize I have been seriously offended.

If he is a “philosopher” or simply a “pilosopo”, I really don’t care.


He is that good.  Believe me.

Comments

Popular Posts