No Brainer


I am all of a sudden interested in BRAINS.

And no, I'm not a zombie.


But this visualization from car manufacturer, Mercedes Benz looks so interesting.


I have typed the ad text below:


I am the right brain.  I am creativity.  A free spirit.  I am passion.  Yearning.  Sensuality.  I am the sound of roaring laughter.  I am taste.  The feeling of sand beneath bare feet.  I am movement.  Vivid colors.  I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas.  I am boundless imagination.  Art.  Poetry.  I am sense.  I feel.  I am everything I wanted to be.


I am the left brain.  I am a scientist.  A mathematician.  I love the familiar.  I categorize.  I am accurate.  Linear.  Analytical.  Strategic.  I am practical.  Always in control.  A master of words and language.  Realistic.  I calculate with equations and play with numbers.  I am order.  I am logic.  I know exactly who I am.


Isn't it a wonderful thing to discover which brain you are?

Comments

Popular Posts