Wide Awake



I've been a little down lately due to some personal concerns.

The past weeks have made me realize that friends can easily turn into strangers.  And that people you think you know and knows you can do the most surprising things.

I just wish that I can easily get over it and move on.  A lot of friendships go through tests and I believe that this will be something we would all look back with understanding and memorable learnings.

I want so much so explain and defend myself.  But I guess, more than the chance to explain, I have expected some understanding and objectivity.

Afterall, you know me.  As I thought I knew you.

And that nothing about what I do is personal.  As a quote from the TV series Castle (loosely translated):
What I do, it's not who I am.  It's what I have to be.

Note:  Image courtesy of Vintagevirgin.tumblr.com

Comments

Popular Posts