Anti Valentines Girl

I know its stupid to rant about my yet again, dateless Valentines Day.

After all, it was my choice.

Still, I would love to spend it a little differently next time around.

Maybe, a little less sad (or bitter)?

Let me just give you an idea why I am an "Anti Valentines Girl" and some reasons for the popularity of this movement:

Here's one that says Post Valentines Day is a popular day for divorce.

A site where you can order Dirty Rotten Flowers to your most hated ex who ruined your faith in love and romance.

A woman who got a little too techy and creative in dumping her boyfriend.  And in announcing it too.  Proof that we do get a little crazy on V-day.



Some Anti Valentines Day card like this one below from Stylist.co:





How about living in a country that cancels V-Day?

Personally, I like being SAD:





Though I prefer watching 500 Days of Summer instead.

But since I know I am weird, and my personal belief won't change the world, let me just give you this one nice pick up line:




Happy post Valentines Day!

Comments

  1. I do hope next time around, you would at least experience how sweet it is to have someone who will show you some extra love specially on a day like valentine's day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts