Weirdlessness


I get a lot of interesting pictures from Pinterest, and this one is a good example.

A lot of people find me weird.  I find ME weird most of the time.

But it is not because I'm a writer.

If anything, being a writer makes you much more open and relatable to people.

When you write, you share a part of your self.  It's like giving people a glimpse of your mind.

I read once that Writers are fragile beings and their scribbled words and burgeoning ideas always carry a speck of their soul.

This for me, is true.

A writer's main goal it to capture an experience, most of the time, personal ones. Document it and share it with the world.  Our dedication to openness and expressiveness cannot be measured.

If people think that's weird, then "What's normal?".

Comments

Popular Posts