Watch: Friends with Kids


I want to have kids. It is something I’ve always wanted to do. 
 
However, since Universe has not been so keen in blessing me with a partner whom I can procreate, I’ve always wondered how I can accomplish this mission.
 
For sure, a lot of friends have given me ideas – from the romantic and traditional to the shocking and outright stupid.
 
But I never really bothered to listen.  After all, it is not the HOW I am interested in but the WHO and what happens after.
 
Having the child is the easy part.  It is being the best parent to that child that worries me a lot.
 
But this movie gave me an idea.


 
Surely, the idea of having kids with someone  you have known all your life, someone you love, respect and admire is easy.
 
However, attraction and commitment also plays a part.
 
How can you have a kid and not decide to be together?  Can you exist peacefully as co-parents while deciding to date other people? Is this set up possible at all?
 
This movie might not answer all my questions but it certainly shows a very possible and convenient alternative and some surprising lessons.

Lessons that might be useful when I decide to be creatively desperate. 

Comments

Popular Posts