Love is Blind

 
I remember that I once saw a blind couple on my way home.  They were travelling together assisted by their little daughter.  And I thought:

How lucky for them to be in a relationship where looks would never matter.

In this time where we put so much emphasis on our physical attributes and attractiveness, relationships such as this are a welcome sight.

Indeed, can you just imagine how unstressful it is to never worry how you look like everyday?  To never be asked the question:  Do I look fat? 

Take a look at the story of Claire Johnson and Mark Gaffey who met at a guide dog training course and eventually fell in love with each other.


Now that is a happy story to bring hope and tears of joy to even a jaded one like me. 

Note:  Image from www.grayareasymposium.org and Huffingtonpost

Comments

Popular Posts