2014: And I said I wanted to find myself.

This is my year ender post.

The one where I thank all the people who has made this year a rare and memorable experience. 

This is when I look back on all the lessons I’ve learned from each and every one of you and include its application in my life long plans (yes, I have a plan).

If there is one thing that is so memorable this year, it is the commitment celebration (aka wedding) of the people closest to my heart.  And though I am not, and will never be a fan of weddings, my love for them has enabled me to (grudgingly) wear a dress and endure these events.

Babies are also a great gift.  Anytime a friend or a relative of mine gives birth, I always feel the giddiness and the  wonder of creation in this life giving universe and it makes me smile.

Of course, I would never forget the disappointment and sadness of experiencing death in the family.  How I envy heaven for having my super delightful lola, hearing all her stories and spending forever with her.

All else considered, this has been a great year filled with blessings, lessons and notable encounters. 

And while this year is about to end,  a new one, with a better me and with the very best people in my life, awaits.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

***
Please forgive my sarcastic self for this picture:
Girls, if you want to get something, you do not need to be nice to get it from Santa.  Work and get it yourself.  It feels so much more rewarding and fulfilling, trust me.

Comments

Popular Posts