Expensive Profit?

Our office has decided to celebrate valentines day with a contest (again).

And as a previous winner  (see related post here), I am a bit pressured to take home the problematic prize of a romantic dinner cruise for two.

Frankly, I'd prefer the runner up movie tickets, again for two, like it is some kind of a lucky number.

Anyways, for this year we are asked to come up with the best and most original pick up lines.  Which is hard because as a girl somehow approaching spinsterhood, what do I know of these things?

Luckily, I have a super active imagination and loads of creativity.

Funny though that while I was browsing my newsfeed last night, I came across this one which I think is such a funny and witty pick up line.

What do you think?

From Isang Araw sa Opisina Comics by J Luna

Comments

Popular Posts