Wonder and Wander 2017

Writing is one of my passion.


And I will continue to write until I can make a sense of the world which continues to be an everyday wonder.


Yesterday, I woke up feeling so happy thinking it is already Friday. 


And while I have no particular reason to hate any days of the week, I am a Friday lover because that is the time when I can forget to sleep and stay awake all night long without feeling guilty.


And Friday ushers in the weekend where I can spend time in bed all day long.


Yes I am a simple, boring, lazy girl and I'm proud of it.


Then I realized it was just Thursday.  So I went to a coffee shop to buy myself some glazed donut and overpriced coffee to block my disappointment.


Yes, I'm a food obsessed, irrational girl and I'm not proud of it.


One thing I am happy about is that I recently discovered Spotify.  This music streaming app is as valuable to me as food - I cannot live without it.




If you live alone, music is your friend.  It drowns out the loneliness of living alone and prevents you from talking to yourself out of boredom.


And good music is like a non judgmental, dependable friend.


Let me repeat, I'm a simple, boring, lazy girl and I'm proud of it.




And now it is Friday, my favorite day of the week and I am writing and my Spotify is filled with good music so all is well and life is wonderful.

Don't you think so?


























Comments

Popular Posts