When Writing Is Your Friend


No I did fall out of love with writing.

I just got so busy with life that I forgot myself and what I love.

But since they always said that we should always find time to do what is important to us….

Here it goes….

Writing has always been a sort of therapy for me.  It is what I do to relax and get away from stress and all this craziness we call "life".

So I have always been careful to separate this from work. 

In the past, I have been asked to write about a lot of things.  Some friends have begged me to blog about their products and businesses. Even strangers have contacted me about moneymaking ideas with my blog.

I have refused all these because writing is my hobby.  Yes, feel free to call me crazy or a hypocritical b*tch.

But here's my reason(s):

Writing is what I do when I am stressed about work. 

It is what I turn to when I need an outlet when things do not go well and I need to vent it out.

If I start to impose deadlines and required content on my writing, if I start to get money and earnings from this, then writing would feel so much like work and then, what else would I have?

Writing is my hobby and the joy and relaxation I get from it is priceless.

In my world, pleasure over business anytime.



Comments

Popular Posts