Sexy Hearted Santa


"I want people to want to be around me for my heart. To me, it's especially important to have a heart for kids who are hurting. Being able to make a difference is something that people should love, and that's something that's sexy about people." 

- Tim Tebow on being one of People Magazine's 2014 Sexiest Men Alive

I just adore this guy.  See previous post here.

While it is nearly impossible to find a celebrity as kind, grounded, spiritual and inspiring as Tim Tebow, he constantly amazes us by proving that good, decent men do exist.

And I am just so glad that the Philippines is a country close to his heart.  He was born here, after all.



Tim Tebow with orphans from the Philippines
Proof that he has such a lovely and sexy heart, Tim has recently accomplished what very few rich and promised ridden politicians and so called public servants can ever hope to deliver - he has built a hospital in Davao.



Now, ain't that a wonderful Christmas gift from this amazing sexy hearted Santa?

Note: Images courtesy of pinoyteamtibow.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular Posts